|Oggi Sports Bottle|
One website that I think is a great resource for reuse / recycling ideas is called Recycle Works a program in San Mateo County. Here are a few quick and easy ideas for reuse around your home...
- Donate things so somebody else can use them.
- Find ways to use things repeatedly, such as a thermos, resealable plastic bags or storage containers.
- Remodel using used and vintage construction materials and fixtures found at salvage yards and stores.
- Consider using energy and money-saving green building practices.
- Donate used bubble wrap and styrofoam peanuts to your local packing store. Donate metal hangers to your local dry cleaner. Think about who might want your old stuff and don't be afraid to ask them.
- Select products that can be used over and over such as cloth napkins and dishcloths.